Technical Support Facility Manager
EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova
2022/ S 073 – 193876
Friday, 12 August 2022.
Interested candidates should send their CV
January 7, 2023
GDSI Limited of Ireland has been shortlisted for the EU-funded project “EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova”.
The overall objective of the project is to support the Moldovan authorities in the implementation of the reform agenda and in particular, in developing the capacities required for the implementation of the Association Agreement (AA), including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA), as well as assist towards the EU Accession negotiation process, following the positive Opinion of the European Commission and subsequent conclusions by the European Council to grant the Republic of Moldova candidate status7.
Specifically, the project aims at strengthening policy-making at sector level, strategic planning and policy management capacities, enhancing stakeholders’ knowledge and awareness of the EU policies, legislation and regulations, capacity building in the central level public institutions of the Republic of Moldova. Specific advice will be given to ensure the political, institutional and financial feasibility of the reforms in order to ensure their effective implementation.
Key expert 4: Technical Support Facility Manager
Expected Input: minimum 280 working days, with at least 90% presence in Moldova
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the field of economics, law or another relevant discipline, or equivalent relevant professional experience of at least 1000 working days in addition to the general professional experience requested below;
- Extensive proven knowledge of project management in the field of human resources management;
- Good knowledge of the EU policies and institutional set-up and familiarity with the European Commission’s administrative and financial procedures;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
General professional experience:
- At least 1100 working days and preferably above 1540 working days in the fields of project management and human resources management.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 880 working days and preferably over 1100 working days of proven professional experience in project management, on projects focused mainly on people’s management (preparation of job profiles, recruitment strategies, selection procedures and criteria, evaluation of performance etc.) and one or more of the following: strategic planning, risk management, conflict management/resolution, change management.
All experts must bе independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.