Key Expert 3: Digital Marketing Specialist
GDSI Limited is opening a call for experts interested in being considered for the position of Key Expert 3: Digital Merketing Specialist on “Implementation of the Strategic Communications Plan of the Delegation of the EU to the Philippines”.
The overall objective (Impact) to which this action contributes is to enhance the EU’s reputation and influence as a strategic and reliable partner to the Philippines, through more effective communication and visibility of EU’s principles and values, external policies and actions, by implementing the Strategic Communications Plan of the Delegation of the EU to the Philippines.
The operational base of the project will be in Manila (the Philippines). Experts are expected to be present in the Philippines.
The intended start date is 02 January 2024 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 48 months from this date.
Role and main responsibilities (included, but not limited to the following):
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to raise awareness and expand the EU Delegation’s online presence;
- Implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns, including social media (Meta and Twitter) ads, to reach target audiences and drive conversations;
- Manage social media campaigns platforms (Meta and Twitter) to engage the target audience and drive meaningful conversations;
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to help develop compelling and impactful content, including videos, infographics, and other multimedia assets;
- Monitor and analyse digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for improvement;
- Generate insights and reports by using data analytics platforms and tools to inform decision-making for the improvement of the implementation of digital advertising strategies;
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, including co-crafting engaging e-newsletters content;
- Monitor and respond to comments, and inquiries across social media platforms to foster a positive online community.
The proposed Key Expert 3: Digital Marketing Specialist should have the following profile:
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in a relevant discipline (communications, journalism, advertising or a related field) or in its absence, at least 5 years of experience in addition to the minimum general professional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and computer literacy;
- Written and oral proficiency in English is required.
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of experience in the design and implementation of communications strategies, Public Relations, or marketing strategies.
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience planning and implementing digital advertising in the public and/or private sector;
- At least 1 year experience working in on communications for the public sector, preferably for international organisations/development cooperation agencies;
- Understanding of the political, socio-economic and cultural context in the Philippines is required.
All key experts need to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience of the local media landscape, public relations, event management, etc., to support the definition and implementation of communication activities
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.