Urban Development Expert
Tbilisi, with travels within Georgia (regions, municipalities)
Support to Integrated Territorial Development in Georgia
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
GDSI is looking for an Urban Development Expert (Non-key expert position) to join GDSI’s team for the tender entitled: Support to Integrated Territorial Development in Georgia” (NEAR/TBS/2022/EA-RP/0206).
The Expert is required to provide the following:
- Support cities in the design and implementation of projects for urban development,
- Support cities in the design and implementation of projects for better and accessible services, and opportunities
- Support cities in the design and implementation of projects for better resilience
- EU practices for the inter-municipal cooperation mechanisms
- Developing strategic documents/assignment on decentralization processes
- Implementation of EU NUTS
The intended start date is 3rd quarter of 2023 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 24 months from this date.