Team Leader for managing EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova
EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova
2022/ S 073 – 193876
Friday, 12 August 2022.
January 7, 2023.
GDSI Limited of Ireland has been shortlisted for the EU-funded project “EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova”.
The overall objective of the project is to support the Moldovan authorities in the implementation of the reform agenda and in particular, in developing the capacities required for the implementation of the Association Agreement (AA), including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA), as well as assist towards the EU Accession negotiation process, following the positive Opinion of the European Commission and subsequent conclusions by the European Council to grant the Republic of Moldova candidate status7.
Specifically, the project aims at strengthening policy-making at sector level, strategic planning and policy management capacities, enhancing stakeholders’ knowledge and awareness of the EU policies, legislation and regulations, capacity building in the central level public institutions of the Republic of Moldova. Specific advice will be given to ensure the political, institutional and financial feasibility of the reforms in order to ensure their effective implementation.
Key expert 1: Team Leader
Expected Input: minimum 440 working days, with at least 90% presence in Moldova
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the field of political science, economics, law or another relevant, discipline;
- Proven knowledge of project management, including project management techniques and tools;
- Proven knowledge in human resources management;
- Proven knowledge of the EU policies and institutional set-up and familiarity with the European Commission’s administrative and financial procedures;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
General professional experience:
- At least 1540 working days and preferably over 1980 working days of proven professional experience in general project management, on projects focused mainly on people management (please specify the number of people managed) and one or more of the following: strategic planning, risk management, conflict management/resolution, change management.
Specific professional experience:
- Proven experience, as a Team Leader, of the EU-funded technical assistance/service contracts, in which the expert’s input was of at least 660 working days and his/her team (including key and non-key experts) included at least 30 persons in total (during the entire project implementation period) – at least one reference;
- Proven experience, as a Team Leader, of the EU-funded technical assistance/service contracts with a budget higher than EUR 4 million – at least one reference;
- At least 1100 working days of proven professional experience in management of the EU-funded and/or the EU co-funded projects.
All experts must bе independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.