National Project Coordinator in Georgia
Tbilisi, with travels within Georgia (regions, municipalities)
Support to Integrated Territorial Development in Georgia
March 6, 2023
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to email@example.com
GDSI is looking for a National Project Coordinator based in Georgia for the tender entitled: Support to Integrated Territorial Development in Georgia” (NEAR/TBS/2022/EA-RP/0206).
S/he will coordinate the project activities and maintain very close communication with the beneficiary institutions, including the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure (MRDI). S/he will support the Team Leader in planning and monitoring the implementation of project activities, work with the non-key experts to be mobilised under the project and ensure proper complementarity.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in a field related to this tender. In the absence of the required academic degree, a minimum of 2 years’ experience additional to the general professional experience required below
General professional experience (gained within the 15 years prior to the submission deadline):
- At least 5 years’ of experience in Local and/or Regional Governance and/or Decentralisation
Specific professional experience (gained within the 7 years prior to the submission deadline):
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with foreign donor funded technical assistance projects whose main objective was to strengthen local and/or regional governance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing and/or monitoring national and/or Regional and/or Territorial Development policies within and/or in cooperation with national authorities
- Experience in preparation and/or implementation and/or monitoring of Public Administration Reform in Georgia will be considered an asset