Layout and Graphic Design Specialist
Provision of layout and graphic design services
Tuesday, 10 January 2023.
Interested candidates should send their CV
to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate their availability.
GDSI works on the preparation of EU-funded Provision of layout and graphic design services. We are looking for professionals with outstanding graphic design skills and at least 7 years of professional experience in layout and graphic design. Good knowledge of English is a must.
At least 7 years of professional experience in at least one of the following fields is required:
- Provision of graphic design services:
- grid and layout including templates, type styles, visual styles and colour schemas.
- Creating clear and professional charts, tables, maps and similar data visualisation items.
- Design of promotional materials (branded gifts, gadgets and similar), wearables (branded t-shirts, scarves, ties and similar), memorabilia (plaques, medals, badges, coins, patches and similar), stationary (business cards, stamps, letterhead, envelopes and similar).
- Provision of illustration services with proven experience in:
- creating key visuals for campaigns, events, projects, initiatives.
- creating display items (posters, banners, rollups, press walls, stands, flags, totems, and similar).
- innovative use and treatment of photos, images, illustrations.
- wireframing, layouting and illustrating content and data into high quality infographics.
- Proficiency in the use of software packages for graphic design and brand management purposes, with proven experience in:
- Adobe Creative suite (in particular Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- MS Office 365 (with an emphasis on MS Word and MS Powerpoint).
- Development of corporate templates for MS Word, MS Visio, MS Powerpoint, MS Publisher.
- Experience in interactive publishing and HTML5-based products (advantageous).
- Proficiency and originality in the development and creative application of brand identity with proven experience in:
- concept, design and implementation of new visual identities.
- flexible and creative application of corporate visual identities.
- Proficiency in the versioning services for already existing products, with proven experience in:
- language versioning
- multi-platform versioning
- digital-to-print versioning.
- Proficiency in design-related project management, with proven experience in:
- managing and delivering parallel projects under time pressure.
- assessment of workloads and resources at briefing stage to secure accurate financial order forms
- schedule planning and tracking of project performance
- providing effective project communication (milestone meetings and meeting minutes).
- Proficiency in design-related quality control with proven experience in:
- art direction
- corporate visual identity compliance
- quality assurance: monitoring and checks
- providing constant artistic and technical support and advice.