The pool of Multidisciplinary Evaluation Experts at GDSI Limited
Primarily home-based with potential field visits as might be foreseen in specific ToR.
How to Apply: Please email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specify your expertise area in the subject area (e.g., “Social Protection Expert – Evaluation Experts).
20 December 2023
GDSI has a proven track record in providing high-quality strategic evaluations of development programmes and instruments. We performed evaluations at thematic, geographic, sectoral programme levels, across a variety of geopolitical, economic, cultural and institutional contexts. GDSI extends its experience in conducting evaluations of the impact and effectiveness of policies, programs and projects to the evaluation of employment creation, social protection, labour standards and social dialogue.
We are in the process of expanding our associates’ network and identifying proficient evaluation specialists with various sectoral expertise: economic development, public finance management, budget support, labour market, labour relations, social protection, migration, agriculture, trade and investment, civil society, youth, human rights, gender equality, innovation, environment, climate change and others.
If your professional expertise and past experiences are in line with the requirements presented below, we invite you to submit your CV to our evaluation team.
- Conduct in-depth evaluations across different thematic areas, including but not limited to international standards, social protection, economic development, gender equality, and crisis response.
- Work effectively within multidisciplinary teams, providing valuable insights from your area of expertise.
- Adapt to various evaluation assignments, potentially including travel for fieldwork, remote interviews across different time zones, and other flexible tasks.
- Engage comprehensively with multiple stakeholders, ensuring a transparent and efficient evaluation process.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field or substantial professional experience.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in conducting evaluations.
- Prior experience conducting evaluations for various donors, international organisations, UN agencies, or relevant institutions.
- Proven expertise in one or more of the following areas: economic development, public finance management, budget support, social protection, migration, agriculture, trade and investment, civil society, youth, human rights, gender equality, justice, environment, climate change, crisis and emergency responses, labour market, labour relations, international labour standards, labour statistics, employment, enterprise development, sectoral issues (e.g., garment, maritime, health sector, education) cross-cutting evaluation strategies on tripartism, social dialogue, environmental sustainability, and disability inclusion, or other relevant fields.
- Robust analytical skills and the capacity to collaborate in multidisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in English and/or French/ and or Spanish.
Location: Primarily home-based with potential field visits as might be foreseen in specific ToR.
How to Apply: Please email a detailed CV to email@example.com no later than 20 December 2023. Specify your expertise area in the subject area (e.g., “Social Protection Expert – Evaluation Experts).