Experts specialising in Youth Policy Development
Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
All experts that expressed interest in this assignment with GDSI would be sent the ToR at the appropriate stage of the tender.
Please register your interest by providing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2023.
GDSI Limited is opening a call for experts interested in being considered for potential work in the Eastern Partnership region on EU4Youth coordination and policy support. GDSI is a consortium member of the current EU4Youth project and intends to bid for the consultation phase.
These continuation services are needed for coordination and policy support for EU action on youth in the Eastern Partnership region with strengthened outreach, partnerships and measurable results.
The regional EU4Youth initiative involves different projects and implementers, including several EU Member State agencies, in addition to EU bilateral assistance. They cooperate mainly with institutional state and non-stakeholders at different levels. Coordination support is required to increase the overall impact of EU cooperation on youth and to promote programme-level coherence, including for results monitoring and communication purposes as well as for the continuation of the EU4Youth alumni network and for enhancing strategic partnerships with other youth stakeholders.
We are looking for various experts covering the following general experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in youth-related issues in the following fields:
- employability and employment, development of youths’ developing skills needed in the labour market and strengthening youth employment opportunities, by equalising educational opportunities and reaching out to disadvantaged youth;
- active participation of youths in society and economy, involvement in policy-making and activism;
- supporting youth in becoming leaders and entrepreneurs, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in key youth-related topics in the Eastern Neighbourhood region (policies, skills development, links with the labour market, major issues and challenges, legal framework and institutional setup);
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the design of youth policies and related policy dialogue;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in coordinating activities and ensuring dialogue and cooperation with various stakeholders, including partner country state authorities and representatives from the NGOs community;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an EaP country.