Communication and Events Manager
EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova
2022/ S 073 – 193876
Friday, 12 August 2022.
January 7, 2023
GDSI Limited of Ireland has been shortlisted for the EU-funded project “EU High-Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova”.
The overall objective of the project is to support the Moldovan authorities in the implementation of the reform agenda and in particular, in developing the capacities required for the implementation of the Association Agreement (AA), including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA), as well as assist towards the EU Accession negotiation process, following the positive Opinion of the European Commission and subsequent conclusions by the European Council to grant the Republic of Moldova candidate status7.
Specifically, the project aims at strengthening policy-making at sector level, strategic planning and policy management capacities, enhancing stakeholders’ knowledge and awareness of the EU policies, legislation and regulations, capacity building in the central level public institutions of the Republic of Moldova. Specific advice will be given to ensure the political, institutional and financial feasibility of the reforms in order to ensure their effective implementation.
Key expert 2: Communication and Events Manager
Expected Input: minimum 420 working days, with at least 100% presence in Moldova
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the field of communication, public relations or another relevant discipline, or equivalent relevant professional experience of at least 1000 working days in addition to the general professional experience requested below;
- Proven knowledge and experience of event management;
- General understanding of the EU policies and institutional set-up and familiarity with its communication policies will be an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Very good command of Romanian.
General professional experience:
- At least 880 working days and preferably more than 1320 working days of proven professional experience in the field of communication, events organisation and public relations.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 660 working days of proven professional experience as a communication officer;
- Experience as communication officer in a public institution or in an internationally funded project will be a strong asset;
- At least five high level events (ministers/CEOs/Ambassadors or equivalent level) and five large-scale events (at least 100 persons) organised.
All experts must bе independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.