Administrative & Finance Project Officer at GDSI's office in Belgrade, Serbia
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Graduate with a third level qualification in accounting (preferably) or a relevant field.
- At least 12 months of experience gained in a busy administrative role, ideally within payroll or accounting or project financial management.
- Previous experience in the provision of support services for an EU-funded project is a strong advantage.
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Skills required:
- Fluent in English and Serbian.
- Competent user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent analytical, administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
– 1-year contract with a possibility of renewal.
– Opportunity for professional and career development.
– Introductory training.
– Full-time employment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative & Finance Project Officer will support the efficient and effective functioning of GDSI project office, through the provision of high-quality administrative, financial and logistic support, performing a variety of administrative duties and translation/interpretation duties including but not limited to: