We want to let you know about some changes in how we use, store and share the information we hold about you.
When it comes to using our services, you don't have to do anything differently, we are just letting you know about the new GDPR regulation and the date it comes into effect; 25/5/2018. You can get further information on GDPR and how it differs from the current legislation here.
Expert for e-course Storytelling for Civil Society Organisations
- Ref Number
- EaP CSF
- Project name
- EaP Civil Society Facility / Download file
- Required experts:
GDSI is implementing Eastern
Partnership Civil Society Facility – Regional Actions Project with the
aim to strengthen and promote civil society\\\'s role in reforms and
democratic changes taking place in the Eastern Neighbourhood countries
(Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine). The project
has identified a need to facilitate the development of CSOs’ capacity to
develop stories about their activities and broadcast them. We therefore are
looking for an expert to lead the process of the online course development
on \\\"Storytelling for Civil Society Organisations\\\", including:
- Reviewing and proposing improvements to the methodological / pedagogical
approach proposed by the course developers.
- Development of the baseline assessment of
- Carrying out the first quality check of content
produced by the course developers, in line with the ToR for the course, the
briefing of the Team Leader.
- Producing additional content for the course or
better adapting existing content to the needs of civil society in the region.
- Providing support with the examples to be included
in the course: checking quality and relevance, contacting organisations for
permission, adapting examples, etc.
- Collecting resources for the resource library
of the course (in Russian and English).
- If requested, producing practical assignments /
exercises for course participants.
- Weekly progress / status check involving all
relevant parties and completion of a detailed status /ongoing tasks table.
- Performing the quality assurance of the course,
including checking the quality of translations.
- If requested, actively participating in the
closed Facebook group for participants.
Time input requested: during December 2018 - April 2019.
- At least three years of experience on
developing and broadcasting stories, preferably for civil society
- Previous experience in developing trainings
and training others on relevant subjects.
- At least one year of experience working for or
with civil society organisations in the EaP region.
- Experience in development/adaptation of e-learning courses for civil
society is considered an advantage.
- Being a published author (online publications / platforms included) would
be considered an advantage.
- CV submission deadline:
- Project start:
- Project duration:
- 5 months
- EaP CSF Project director at firstname.lastname@example.org